International Congress on Social Sciences for Sustainability 2021
Sustainability design, which has become more prominent in all areas of society, environment and economy in recent years, also prepares the ground for a great sociological change. The future plans of the theme, which is often seen as an appropriate effort, are detailed and speak in the language of every segment and every system. All disciplines take another corner of the sustainability effort and dream of possible transformations and good results. For this reason, INARS gathers scientists around the theme of sustainability while choosing the title of the 2021 calendar. The INARS Congress Online Exhibition, held under the same theme, can be visited online between 9 April - 11 May 2021.
INARS, “International Congress on Social Sciences For Sustainability 2021”
1- Prof. Tolga AKALIN – Giresun Üniversitesi
2- Prof. Dr. Mustafa C. ATALAY – Gaziantep Üniversitesi
3- Prof. Dr. Zuhal ARDA – Gaziantep Üniversitesi
4- Prof. Fatih BAŞBUĞ – Akdeniz Üniversitesi
5- Prof. Dr. Melihat TÜZÜN -Trakya Üniversitesi
6- Prof. Dr. Emre TANDIRLI – Beykent Üniversitesi
7- Doç. Dr. Burak Boyraz – Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi
8- Doç. Dr. Ayşe DERYA – İstanbul Üniversitesi
9- Doç. Dr. Ümit GEZGİN – Marmara Üniversitesi
10-Dr. Öğr. Üyesi Yıldırım Onur Erdiren – Namık Kemal Üniversitesi
Conditions of Participation:
1. INARS, “Participation in the online exhibition with jury organized within the scope of International Congress on Social Sciences For Sustainability 2021 is limited to painting, illustration, photography, graphic and textile design.
2. The application deadline for participation is set as April 05, 2021.
3. The technique and size of sustainability themed works are free.
4. Participants can take part in the exhibition with a maximum of 2 works.
5. Photographs of the work to be uploaded to the form must be 1400 px x 1980 px and 72 dpi.
6. Participants will be sent a certificate of participation via e-mail at the end of the exhibition.
7. The decisions of the jury will be valid in matters not specified in the participation conditions or in cases requiring negotiation.
8. The usage rights of the works on different platforms belong to the author. Our institution is not responsible for copyright infringements. The owner of the work should be contacted for permission to share.